The goal of the Philippine Nurses Association of Wisconsin shall be to provide an organization that upholds the image and foster the welfare of Filipino American nurses in Wisconsin.
1. To unite Filipino-American nurses in Wisconsin to promote highest standards of professional practice, educational, cultural advancement and socio economic stability.
2. To mentor and provide & facilitate active participation of migrant Filipino Nurses in their adjustment to American society.
3. Active participation on community outreach by promoting health care.
4. Promote personal growth by providing continuing education and assist in fulfilling their goals.
5. Collaborate and Network with other health care organization regarding problems/ issues in nursing practice and education & research.